Oakham Restaurant Limited, trading as Sarpech, is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and we take our responsibility regarding the security of your information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us and through your use of our website
- What we do with that data
- How we store the data
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to
Data Protection Officer’s details
Our Data Protection Officer is Aditya Sinha. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org , via mail to Sarpech Wine Bar and Restaurant, 4 Burley Corner, Oakham, LE15 6DU or by telephone on: 01572 842888.
The Personal Data we collect from you
We hold and securely store the following information on our clients:
- Your name
- Your email address(es)
- Your telephone and/or mobile phone number(s)
- Your birth date (day and month only)
When you visit our website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
Why we need your data and how we use it
- The personal data of visitors to our website who provide details via the ‘Contact Us’ page is retained by us only until the booking has taken place unless otherwise requested by the enquirer; for example, a request to be put on our mailing list to inform you of future events or offers.
- We may also collect personal data from you should you enter one of our ‘competitions’ in the future or register on our website to receive news, events and offers.
- You can choose to be deleted from our database at any time by simply clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button which will appear on every communication we may send you.
Security of your Personal Data
We adopt industry standard strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data. We also protect it against damage, destruction and accidental loss.
Who we transfer or disclose your data to
- We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Where we may provide links to websites of other companies or organisations this privacy notice does not cover how those companies or organisations process personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Your rights concerning the data we store about you
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.